How To Deal With The Low Voltage Alarm Fault Of Diesel Generator Set?
- 10 - 04 - 2020
When the fault phenomenon of low voltage alarm occurs in the diesel generator set, we can do related inspection work by confirming that there is no deviation in the display instrument, that the speed / frequency of the unit is normal, and that the load change range is not large when the alarm occurs. Next, our company will explain the inspection method of low voltage alarm of diesel generator set.
1) Measuring the actual value of the unit’s output voltage
2) Confirm that there is no deviation in the display instrument
3) If the voltage is actually low, you can follow the steps to check and readjust the AVR in detail
4) Confirm that the unit speed / frequency is normal
5) If the actual value of the voltage is normal, you can check whether the circuit part of the voltage display is correct
6) Focus on checking whether the three fuses on the rear wall of the generator terminal box are normal and firmly connected
7) Confirm that there is no large deviation in the three-phase voltage value
8) Confirm that there is no phase loss
9) Confirm that when the alarm occurs, the load change range is not large
10) Confirm that the unit is not overloaded
11) Check whether the set limit of the voltage high and low alarm is correct and reasonable